Hey Beta, Delta and Omega ring users! Today’s Xbox Insider Release Notes highlight the latest fixes, known issues, and features coming to your console. Starting at 2:00 p.m. PT today, users will receive the latest 1911 Xbox One system update (build: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_191118363.8112.191101-1945). Keep reading for more details.
System Update Details:
- OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_191118363.8112.191101-1945
- Available: 2:00 p.m. PT – November 6, 2019
- Mandatory: 3:00 a.m. PT – November 7, 2019
The Console Streaming (Preview) is officially rolling out to Delta in the US and UK. For more details take a look at our blog.
Fixes for Beta, Delta and Omega
We’ve heard your feedback, and we’re happy to announce the following fixes have been implemented for this 1911 build:
- A new version of controller firmware (4.8.1923.0) has been released for certain controller models. Users may be prompted to update the controller automatically when it is connected to the console. You can also go to Settings>Devices & streaming> Accessories with the controller connected, then select the ellipsis button to see if a firmware update is available.
- Changes in this firmware include:
- Reliability improvements for wireless connectivity on console
- Improvements to Bluetooth pairing
- Xbox Button behavior changes over Bluetooth on Android
- Bluetooth reliability fixes
- Changes in this firmware include:
- Users should no longer see a random square next to certain text on the dashboard.
- Fixed an issue where the dashboard would not load up when starting the console.
- Various fixes to functionality across the console.
- Fixed an issue where users were unable to use Party Chat while playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.
- Fixed an issue where certain sections of the Settings menus would not load.
- Various updates to properly reflect local languages across the console.
Known Issues for Beta, Delta and Omega
We understand some issues have been listed in previous Xbox Insider Release Notes. These issues aren’t being ignored, but it will take Xbox engineers more time to find a solution. We appreciate your patience at this time!
- Users who have Dolby Atmos enabled and console display settings set to 120hz with 36 bits per pixel (12-bit) are experiencing loss of Dolby Atmos audio in some situations.
- Workaround: Disable 120hz or set Video Fidelity to 30 bits per pixel (10-bit) or lower.
- Some users have reported seeing a “Something Went Wrong” error message when restarting the console after an update.
- Workaround: Restart the console via the power menu by holding the Xbox button on the controller.
- Some users may see their content blocks reset randomly during the experiment.
- Users may see the images for ads on the dashboard looking cropped or cutoff.
My Games & Apps
- Users have reported seeing duplicate versions of games/apps in their collection.
- Users are reporting that their badge showing Xbox Live tenure is not displaying.
- Note: This is a known issue unrelated to Preview and is being investigated.
- Users have reported playback is buffering constantly while streaming content.
- Users are unable to complete the setup for Dolby Atmos in the app and the app is not recognizing Dolby Atmos headphones.
- Note: This is an issue with the Dolby Access app and the app developers are aware and investigating.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
Are you not seeing your issue listed above? Make sure to use Report a problem to keep us informed of your issue. We may not be able to respond to everyone, but the data we’ll gather is crucial to finding a resolution.
Learn more about feedback and how each ring is differentiated in the following links:
For more information regarding the Xbox Insider Program follow us on Twitter and join the community subreddit for support and updates. Keep an eye on future Xbox Insider Release Notes for more information regarding your Xbox One Update Preview ring!
The First Wave of Xbox Black Friday Deals Has Arrived: Discounts on Sea of Thieves and Select Xbox Wireless Controllers
Xbox Has Something for Everyone on Your Holiday Gift List
Holiday 2019 Assets Hub
Xbox Game Pass and Spotify Team Up to Deliver the Ultimate Value in Gaming and Music
See the World in Microsoft Flight Simulator
Gears 5 breaks records as biggest launch for any Xbox Game Studios game this generation
GDC 2019: The Women in Gaming Rally 2019 Recap
Play Battlefield V Starting Today with EA Access
A Soldier’s Guide to the Maps of Battlefield V: Holland and North Africa
Gaming Gets More Inclusive with the Launch of the Xbox Adaptive Controller
Summer’s Heating up with Huge Savings During the Ultimate Game Sale
Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Ring (1911.191104-1945)
Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.191104-1945)
Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta, Delta and Omega Ring (1911.191030-1945)
Syndicated from "Xbox Wire" ICYMI:
Original Post: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/11/06/xbox-insider-release-notes-beta-delta-and-omega-ring-1911-191101-1945/