Starting at 2:00 p.m. PDT today, members of the Xbox One Preview Beta Ring will begin receiving the latest Xbox One system update (1806.180608-1245). Read on for more about the fixes and known issues in the latest 1806 system update.
Mixer Shared Controller
- Leaderboards are functional now when share controller is started from any 1806 console e.g. https://mixer.com/sharecontroller
- Fixed an issue sorting Clubs when viewing a list of Clubs.
- Fixed an issue where content on the dashboard tabs (Store, Mixer, Ads etc.) was not loading correctly.
- Fixed an issue where users Gamertag and Gamerscore were not aligned correctly on the dashboard.
- Fixed an issue in which saved data syncs were failing for some users for various games and apps..
- Fixed an issue where some users were unable to delete pins from Groups.
- Fixed an issue where items being added to groups are not appearing everywhere on the dashboard correctly.
- Fixed the issue with the Rewards app that resulted in no access to Groups
- Various localization fixes across the console.
- Users should no longer encounter issues attempting to view, send, or receive messages.
My Games & Apps
- Fixed an issue where the Updates section would not load for some users.
- Fixed an issue where using a USB camera would result in a green screen while broadcasting.
- Narrator text updated when a game is installing.
- Improvements to the stability to Wi-Fi after coming out of Instant on.
- Misc. performance fixes in the platform.
- Some users may notice that the online status of Friends is not updating correctly.
- Enabling Groups after taking the update: Groups may not appear for you on first sign in unless you do a full console reboot after taking the system update. This is being fixed in an upcoming build and should only affect having just taken this system update.
- The Groups tab in My games & apps may not show after sign in even though you can access Groups in Guide, or you may see “This group does not exist” on Home on first sign-in for your existing Groups. Workaround: Sign in / out to refresh these pages.
- Some changes might not be reflected when editing Groups between multiple consoles after coming out of connected standby. Sign in/out to fix.
- Using special characters in Group names (e.g. &,”) causes issues during Group creation or using the “Add more” flow. Note: emojis are fine. This is being fixed in an upcoming build.
- You may see issues with Groups if you frequently switch between your non-Preview console and your Preview console. Workaround: Reset your Groups locally on the Preview console through “My games & apps” > Groups, then using the “Reset groups” button at the bottom of the page to resync from the service.
- Sometimes users may encounter an incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
Netflix Atmos Audio/Video Sync issues:
- Netflix is aware that following Atmos titles occur a 5 second audio lip-sync delay.
- Guardians of the Galaxy II
- Altered Carbon
- Work continues on the stability of the Wi-Fi connectivity. If you see any issues please report the problem for investigation by performing a Full system software via the dashboard as opposed to just pressing the Xbox Power button.
- Some users are encountering an issue where their YouTube account is being signed out whenever they launch the app. Workaround: Uninstall/re-install the app and sign in with your account again.
“Alpha – Skip Ahead” Ring Now Open to Alpha Xbox Insiders
New Preview Alpha 1806 System Update – 6/11/18
Xbox One Update Preview: Try Out Even Earlier Builds with the New “Alpha – Skip Ahead” Ring, Coming Soon
Syndicated from "Xbox Wire" ICYMI:
Original Post: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/06/12/new-preview-beta-1806-system-update-6-12-18/