Starting at 2:00 p.m. PDT today, members of the Xbox One Preview Skip Ahead will begin receiving the latest 19H1 Xbox One system update (rs_xbox_dev_flight.180909-1900). Read on for more about the fixes and known issues in the latest 19H1 system update. This build has the same features as 19H1 plus more to be announced over the coming months!
- Networking – We have fixed the bug in which Detailed Network Statistics feature is not showing any data.
- Fixes to the stability of the console going in and out of the Instant On power mode.
- Performance fixes switching from the Twitch app and back to Home.
- Localization fixes in this build.
- We are aware that some users are experiencing issues where mics do not work. Please ensure that your controller is running the latest Firmware (Settings – Kinect & Devices – Devices & Accessories) and be sure to file feedback using the “Report a problem” tool when you experience this issue.
- We are aware that, in some instances, Avatar limbs (feet & hands) are pointing in unexpected directions and facial hair is appearing where it should not. Please file feedback should you experience this.
- It can take up to 10 seconds to view an Avatar on the profile screen after creating a new Avatar.
- Microsoft Edge crashes for some users at random times.
- The cursor may disappear when exiting and re-entering the app. Workaround: Press Y when re-entering the app to make the cursor re-appear
My Games & Apps
- We are aware that games and or apps cannot be hidden
- We are aware that some users are experiencing crashing of a game or the Youtube app when you are either launching or resuming the Youtube app.
- If you are in the Youtube app and then Resume to a Game the app/game and console may hang or crash.
- We are tracking an issue in which the console is fully powering off when it is placed into Instant On mode.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
Settings – Network Statistics
- We are aware that the Detailed Network Statistics feature is not showing any data. This does not impact the consoles networking performance at all it is a UI bug.
- We are aware that special characters appear incorrectly when using the Virtual Keyboard.
- We are aware that the recently used emoji’s/characters are not present when you launch the VK again.
Syndicated from "Xbox Wire" ICYMI:
Original Post: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/09/12/new-preview-alpha-skip-ahead-19h1-build-9-12-18/