Alpha and Beta Insiders will begin receiving the latest Xbox One system update (1711.171203-1648) starting today at 6 p.m. PST. The build will become mandatory tomorrow, Dec. 5, at 1 a.m. PST and focuses on networking fixes. Read on to learn more about the specifics of this update as well as about fixes introduced in the Saturday, Dec. 2, update. Current known issues and workarounds have also been shared below.
- Fixed an issue which caused certain wireless networks to be missing from the list when scanning for available wireless networks.
- Fixed an issue which sometimes caused unexpected network disconnections when using a wireless connection.
Games/apps not installing/updating/launching
- We investigated reports of some users in ASIA/APAC (Australia & Pacific) countries who could not install, update or launch any games or apps and have conducted service changes in the global network that should resolve these errors.
- Fixed issues which sometimes prevented users from pressing B to go back when navigating the Store.
Privacy & online safety
- Resolved an issue which caused child accounts with family restrictions to retain the restrictions after graduating to an adult account.
- Fixed an issue which caused some users to lose all party chat audio and voice quality fixes.
- AVRs with HDMI-Passthrough should no longer break Dolby Atmos for Home Theater if the TV and console is turned on before the AVR.
- We are investigating reports of inaccurate RGB colors when displaying in 4K HDR mode while playing a UHD disc.
- The left and right navigation for selecting date and time during Tournament creation is currently reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
- Left and right navigation in Tournament twists is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
- Left and right navigation in the bracket view of Tournaments is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
Avatars on Home
- Users wishing to represent themselves as an avatar can do so by changing their settings under My profile > Customize profile > Show my avatar.
- Narrator may stop performing when reading large amounts of text.
Syndicated from "Xbox Wire" ICYMI:
Original Post: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2017/12/04/new-preview-alpha-beta-system-update-12-4-17/