Gambit is an all-new hybrid game mode for Destiny 2: Forsaken. Watch how this competitive co-op experience combines the best of team PvE and PvP. Fight. Collect. Bank. Invade.
Destiny 2: Forsaken arrives September 4. Pre-Order and get Cayde’s Exotic Stash.
The Reef has fallen to lawlessness, and now the most-wanted criminals in the galaxy – the Barons & Uldren Sov – have organized a jailbreak at the Prison of Elders. You and Cayde-6 have been sent in to bring law and order back to the embattled facility, but things do not go to plan. Facing insurmountable odds, Cayde-6 ends up paying the ultimate price. Beyond the Vanguard’s authority, you’ll venture into the Reef alone and take justice into your own hands. Explore new regions, awaken new powers, earn a wealth of new weapons, and uncover lost Awoken secrets. The hunt is on.
– Hunt Down the 8 Barons and their Crew
– Two New Destinations: The Tangled Shore and The Dreaming City
– A Brand-New Raid
– Introducing Gambit, a 4v4 Competitive PvE Mode
– Wield New Powers with Nine Additional Supers
– Collect New Exotic Weapons, Armor, and Gear
– All-New Weapon Archetype, Legendary Bow
– New Story Missions, Adventures, Destination Activities, and more